Greetings people of Remnant. Welcome to RWBYRP, a site dedicated to role-playing in-character through play-by-posting in online web series RWBY. Every thing taken place here on this site is handled as if you are your own character, named after the account name your registered as, so be sure to use a name worthy of the character you are trying to build. At this time the site is in development, so a lot of the things you see are still in testing and not final stages. If you wish to contribute, be sure to join our Discord server. More content will be added as development time continues. This message last updated May 28th 2019 at 3:15pm PST.

Ruby Rose

Regardless of what profession you choose, all people of Remnant must register their scroll on the CCTS network. By filling out the forms, your scroll will be ready for use in any kingdom and on any continent. Think of it as your own identification card, that everyone can now see.
Forum rules
Create a topic however you please but you must include the following information within your post.

Code: Select all

Name:
Race:
Height:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Semblance:
Semblance description:
Weapon name:
Weapon description:
Outfit:
Accessories:
Emblem:
User photo
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose rolled
4 (d4)
6 (d6)
3 (d8)
2 (d12)
5 (d20)

Ruby Rose

Post by Ruby Rose » Wed May 29, 2019 10:21 pm

Alright! Thanks to Ozpin I got accepted into Beacon Academy earlier than I had hope for. But now I have to setup this scroll thing, ... I don't know what I'm doing @_@ Oh boy, I hope I can figure this out. Maybe if I read this pamphlet I can figure this out better!
Ruby then opens the pamphlet and learns she must follow the prompts on the screen and enter some pretty basic personal information about herself such as her name, age, weapon type, and what her semblance can do. As she holds the scroll in one hand, she uses her index finger to type in said information.

Code: Select all

Name: Ruby Rose
Race: Human
Birthday: October 31st
Height: 5'2"
Hair Color: Black with Red streaks
Eye Color: Silver
Semblance: Speed
Semblance description: Ability to move at high speeds while leaving a trail of roses
Weapon name: Crescent Rose
Weapon description: A scythe that transforms into a long range rifle
Outfit: Red and black combat dress, black stockings, red hooded cape, black boots, grey belt
Accessories: Ammunition clip, pouch, emblem pin
Emblem: Red rose
After adding the final touches to her scrolls registration, Ruby lets out a sigh of relief.
There, that ought do it! I did it! ^____^